Tablet News; 11.30.10
- Gartner Forecasts: PC Shipments Down, Tablets Up
- Tablets, mini-notebooks, and their cousins are becoming more like PCs and appeal to people who like entertainment and instant-on features
- JPMorgan Gives Bankers IPads in ‘Clear & Present Danger’ to RIM
- Nov. 30 (Bloomberg) — JPMorgan Chase & Co. will give its investment bankers iPads to provide an additional mobile tool as Apple Inc. expands its domain to Wall Street, threatening Research in Motion Ltd. in a market it traditionally dominated.
- RIM Tablet Expectations May Be Too Optimistic, Analyst Says
- Nov. 30 (Bloomberg) — Research In Motion Ltd., the mobile- phone maker whose shares have surged since it unveiled a tablet computer to compete with the iPad, may sell fewer of the devices than investors project, said Susquehanna Financial Group.
- Kno Tablet to Debut at $599
- Samsung Galaxy: A New Star in the Tablet Space – Video Library
- Surf the web, take photos and get app-happy with Samsung’s Galaxy Tab. But please don’t call it an iPad.
- Samsung’s New Android Tablet Is Gorgeous and Expensive
- Samsung presents the Galaxy Tab, a new Android tablet with many features and a light touch. But it’ll cost you.